Monday, September 22, 2014

Stuck on U Sketches Project Life Challenge Reveal: Make a List

Hello!!

I hope your are enjoying the fact that Fall is finally here!  I sure am.  This week, Stuck on U Sketches has a great Project Life Challenge for everyone to participate in.  Make a List is the theme.  I can think of 5 types of lists I need to make right now and will be incorporating them into my PL spreads over the next few weeks.  The first one I chose was a list of things that thrilled me for the week.  I love having the list and the pictures to support the story the list tells.

I used Studio Calico 6 x 6  paper pads from various kits I have received over the past few months to make my cards.  I went for more earthy colors to commemorate the onset of Fall.  I also used a little Washi tape to make my "week of" card and that was fun piecing it together. The numbers actually came on a roll of washi in the shape of tickets,  I also used my Cricut Explore to make the laurel border along the bottom pictures, for on each picture is part of a song I love.  He took his tractor another round, another round, another round. (Amarillo Sky)  I wanted to tie those three together

So make a list and see what great pic content you come up with or make a list from your content.  Other ideas are to make your Christmas gift list as a now and do one later as an actual.  Make a list of recipes you want to try...go ahead an put the URL addresses on the list.  Make a Fall Bucket List.
Really this is a lot of fun and can be a great way to organize what is left for the year..

For more inspiration, head over to Stuck on U Sketches to see what list the other designers created.  
Happy Fall Ya'll!!!!

No comments: